My Theology

ExPluribusUnum, or "one from many", is the Shortest Way to Describe My Theology.

I believe that we are all mere human beings trying to make sense of our existence; so we should keep that in mind when we interact with one another. We are one people, composed of many persons. "God" is found in the love we share. The only way to get to that holy place is to practice more love!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Writing isn't easy when you have other obligations!

So I've been writing articles for the Examiner for a month and a half now...and it's not easy!

I'm finally getting the hang of things, with plans for regular topics to cover. But there's so much out there, and so much for me to learn! I have recently discovered the wonder of google (don't laugh), which until now I only used as a search engine. Fascinating all the things that it can do; and apparently this very blog is connected to google...somehow...right?

Personal ignorance aside, I'm having fun. Next task: distinguish between what to "blog" about, and what to write "articles" about.

Hrm.

1 comment:

kim said...

Hi EPU!!!!

I just discovered this blog by googgling you.
I'm on my way home from Seattle, and not on my own computer, so I hope I can find this again when I get home.
love,
--Kim

UUA Top Stories

uuworld.org: latest stories

uuworld.org : UUs in the Media